Saturday, October 14, 2006

Well that pregnancy didn't last long, had a miscarriage at 5 weeks. Apparently even numbered pregnancies don't work for me. !.!. Oh well...

It was very unpleasant actually. My mother kindly pointed out that in the old days I wouldn't have known I was pregnant and would have thought it was a week late period. Hmmm... well I reckon the agonising pain and projectile vomiting would have given it away, but what would I know?

I've been single parenting for 2 weeks with hubby away. He's away for another 5 days.... I am really over this, it is very exhausting. Not to mention the fact that I am not qualified to live on my own. This morning I had to ring a friend at 6:50am (she has kids, she was awake) to come and rescue me because there was an enormous spider in the bathroom. I noticed it when I was in the shower, and it was next to the door. Since I am a teensy weensy bit arachniphobic, I had to climb out the window to get out of the bathroom (towel clad, to add to the fun). Thank the gods I was too tired to remember to lock the verandah doors last night...

Anyway, I couldn't even vacuum it up, I tried, but I just froze and couldn't do it. It's pathetic. I know it is just an 8 legged bug, but... I guess that's why they call it a phobia...

So come on Thursday when my big strong man type comes home. Sad, I know, but there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment