Tuesday, February 05, 2008

46 Things you probably didn't need to know about me

Courtesy of Mim....

1. Were you named after anyone?
Not after as such, but the idea came from my Mum's friend. My father chose it, thereby saving me from Kylie.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Last night, not enough sleep, screaming bub.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
It was passable pre-uni, now it takes real effort to make it neat, but it doesn't bother me.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat?
Anything that isn't fake chicken meat. Really... even devon.
5. Do you have kids?
3, including a baby.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
Hmmm, I'm drawn to arrogance so I might.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Oh no never.
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes.
9. Would you bungee jump?
Probably not, but never say never.
10. What is your favourite cereal?
Coco Pops for flavour, Fibre Plus for actual food.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope.
12. Do you think you are strong?
Not as strong as I look I suspect.
13. What is your favourite icecream?
Nutty ones
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
I'm not actually sure.
15. Red or pink?
Red.
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself?
Knowing what I need to do, but not actually doing it - habitually
17. Who do you miss the most?
My dad.
19. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing?
Denim and none.
20. Have you ever re-gifted?
Yes, and would have more often if the opportunity had arisen.
21. What are you listening to right now?
A pre-teen heavy metal band. Honestly. Yes, they are bad.
22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?
I would want to be indigo, but I'd probably be mousey brown.
23. Favourite smells?
Mango, vanilla, rainforest and all the sweet spices.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Crash.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes, but it was more grabbed than sent. :)
26. Favourite sports to watch?
Cricket (but I need to be doing something else as well), rugby and selected olympic type things (gymnastics, ice skating etc)
27. Hair colour?
Probably mousey brown, possibly grey, but maintained dark red/brown
28. Eye colour?
Dark brown
29. Do you wear contacts?
No, my eyes suck, but glasses don't help (apparently I will be wearing them soon enough though)
30. Favourite food?
I always tell my kids seafood, but the list is long and must include chocolate and fruit and....
31. Scary movies or happy endings?
Scary movies with happy endings.
32. Last movie you watched?
MIB II. Go figure.
33. What colour shirt are you wearing?
Blue.
34. Summer or winter?
Summer
35. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs.
36. Favourite dessert?
Something involving pastry, chocolate and fruit.
39. What book are you reading now?
Great Expectations
40. What is on your mousepad?
I don't have one
41. What did you watch on tv last night?
Kiwi cop shows
42. Favourite sound?
Happy music or the absence of crying.
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Beatles
44. What is the furthest you have been from home?
England, as the crow flies, Israel for journey time, Japan for "otherness".
45. Do you have a special talent?
Not so as I've noticed.
46. Where born?
Balmain in Sydney.

Go on, have a go. I got slightly annoyed doing it finding that Mim had already typed my answers on several, but it's ok, there were enough opposites to remind me that I am not merely a Xerox. :)

2 comments:

  1. *chuckles* That thing where you have the same answers as whoever you found one of these meme quizzes through is one of the reasons I don't end up doing most of them, it seems kind of boring not to have something different to say!

    And then there are the ones where half the questions assume you're 15-25, single and desperate....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, although it was the bit where what I was wearing was the same was what worried me. Thankfully I had no shoes on! :)

    ReplyDelete