Sunday, August 10, 2008

More achievements

Last Sunday I mentioned that Elissa was about a week from crawling. Turns out I was spot on. She mastered the task this afternoon, and here is the proof positive.


Despite the weather, she is sans pants. You just can't learn to crawl on floorboards whilst wearing pants. And just don't mention the black stuff on the bib, I still don't understand where it comes from, except that it appears in the washing machine, and drives me batty.

Now if only I could predict stuff that was profitable...

4 comments:

  1. Awww I LOVE crawling babies, how adorable do they look crawling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heee! Cuteness :) It's been a while since I've seen Elissa, she must have been already in bed last time we were at your place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's usually my objective for dinners!

    Must be time for another picnic or some such.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous, that look of achievement on her face. By the way I get that black stuff on all my towels and washers after a while... may be there's something in the water

    ReplyDelete