Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Not quite right

I'm tired. People are commenting on it when I am not actually deliberately projecting it. I don't entirely know why.

My emotions are even less in check than usual. I read a news feed report that literally left me shaking and sobbing. Objectively, it was horrific, but in no way connected to me. If I start reacting like this to every awful story, I will end up catatonic.

And right now I am sitting in a warm room with a heater on and freezing. That is probably just the tiredness, but I still don't know why I am so tired.

And I keep having those dreams about an older girl child in my care. Not related, and probably now just s self fulfilling prophecy, but I desperately want there to be some deep seated psychological explanation, despite all logic suggesting it is just some weird quirk of the subconscious.

1 comment: