Sunday, July 26, 2009

This is a fun game

Mim flagged this game from Fillijonk at Shapely Prose (I'm a touch behind in my blog reading - AGAIN). Fillijonk asked people to describe their souls.

I played in Mim's comments, but since I got carried away and made up descriptions for my whole family, I thought I'd re-post it here.

I think my soul is a 3 course meal for 20, with only 6 guests.

Crash's is, without a doubt, a knight in shining armour and a silly hat.

Ben's soul is an invigilator. A very kind one.

Charlie's soul is a ball of orange fire.

Elissa's soul is clearly still very much under construction, but right now it is a Mogwai, who is occasionally fed after midnight.

Go read Mim's too, it's very cool. As are most of the ones in the comments on SP. My favourite was Trabb's Boy's boss who is, apparently, cherry jello filled with thumbtacks. I think I know that boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment