Friday, October 16, 2009

Absences explained

This week's excuses for not blogging:
  • 3 clients all demanding my immediate attention (validly, but that is beside the point).
  • 2,500 word essay for which I read enough to write a 3,500 word essay.
  • Commitment to P&C to ring a large number of businesses asking for donations for the trivia night (which I hate).
  • Commitment to co-ordinate a bunch of other bits and pieces for the trivia night.
  • More medical tests for more "probably nothing", plus diagnosis of definitely nothing in the form of a halo nevus, which is essentially my body eating a mole. That last bit is cool.
  • School holidays (Ben will remember this as the Crash Team Racing holidays).
  • 170 emails in my inbox.
  • Preparations for a cocktail party (which I am really looking forward to).
  • Much time wasted failing and then succeeding to buy Big Day Out tickets.
  • 362 dropping off/picking up trips.
  • One pub night.
I have posts ruminating, hopefully I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment