Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Homebake

I am in possession of one spare Homebake ticket. I can eBay it, so it won't go to waste, but I thought I'd see whether anyone I know through the intertubes was looking at the lineup and thinking "Damn, why didn't I buy me a ticket to Homebake?". I can't remember how much the ticket actually cost, but $100 give or take $10 should be about right. I will pick them up in the next few days and then I'll be able to confirm it.

I'm not looking to make any money out of it, just to bring a ticket and a punter together at no cost to myself.

This is the first announcement of the lineup:

POWDERFINGER
JET
HILLTOP HOODS
ESKIMO JOE
SIA
DANIEL MERRIWEATHER
MIDNIGHT JUGGERNAUTS
SARAH BLASKO
A special best of performance by TIM FINN
CLOSURE IN MOSCOW
TIKI TAANE (NZ)
SHORT STACK
UNDERGROUND LOVERS (original line-up)
PHRASE
DECODER RING
BUMBLEBEEZ
TUMBLEWEED (original line-up)
EDDY CURRENT SUPPRESSION RING
ROWLAND S HOWARD (together with Mick Harvey, JP Shiloh & Lindsay Gravina)
THE FUNKOARS
THE MIDDLE EAST
THE ASTON SHUFFLE
SUGAR ARMY
RECORD PRODUCER
SHOCKONE

You'll have to check out the website for the full line-up, because it's a mess to copy and paste.

Let me know if you are interested, I'll stick it up on eBay over the weekend if I don't get any takers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment