Friday, November 27, 2009

It's Friday

It really feels like Friday today. It's been a full-on week doing...something. Lots of somethings (apart from my time out getting my hair done yesterday). Work continues to be crazy busy, but it also seems to be trundling along.

I got my Google Wave invite today, so I have spent most of my afternoon playing with it. I have a strong feeling this is going to rival the iPhone in terms of changing how I do things. It's clunky and awkward at the moment, but once it's cleaned up, I think it'll be gold for project management. It's definitely a good way to organise a function. I suspect it will become my primary means of interaction with my accounts department (and I sent her an invite this afternoon, she is also a very good friend). And I've just realised it's an awesome way to track hours spent on a job.

The more I think about it, the more ways I can imagine using it. Google will have my soul in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment