Saturday, January 16, 2010

Work again

I've got myself snowed under in work again, but then this one was always going to happen. We've been relocating a client, which is always an exhilarating, supremely frustrating, inspiring and bad language inducing exercise. Today was pick-it-all-up-and-move day. It went pretty well. I'd be finished, but apparently it is impossible to find a contractor who can locate their own arse with both hands in some disciplines, and I have to go back and babysit the one we've got through finishing the job tomorrow.

Today is a good day to remember that I am grateful. Today I'm grateful to be able to work with clients who can be themselves together, who can let out the tension with humour, and who respect everyone for their contribution - not least because they all know their own.

Hopefully I'll get back to blogging in a day or two. I've got a backlog....

No comments:

Post a Comment